Decorate

Interior Wishlist

Monday, May 9, 2016
7:21 PM

I love decorating. 

Love. Love. Love. 

When I was younger I really wanted to be creative and decorate my room. Because I was either sharing a room or having my own room but leaving for college soon, I felt very limited in what I could do.  I would make a few decorative pieces now and then, but that was it.  Now that I have my own apartment I feel like I can explore and decorate to my heart's content. I had so much fun shopping for furniture and decorations when my husband and I got married. I have gotten a few nice things here and there since then our wedding. But my list of cute decoration things is ever changing and growing! Can I just say, thank goodness for Pinterest! (If you guys want to follow me, go here.)

I thought it would be fun to share my current wishlist.  Here it is:


1. Reese Tufted Fabric Retro Side Chair by Mercury Row (Wayfair)
2. Faux-Fur Pillow (Anthropologie) Give me all the faux-fur pillows in the world!!!
3. Ghost Side Chair in Transparent Crystal (Stack Chairs 4 Less) I absolutely love ghost chairs so I've done my research.  These are the cheapest ghost chairs I've ever found!!  The kind I want (they're linked) are narrow.  This site does offer regular width ones too.

4. Serendipity Devour Cowhide Rug (Rugs USA).  This rug is metallic guys. Be still my heart!
5. Park Mirrored Bedside Table, Champagne finish (Pottery Barn)
6. Lyla Garden Reversible Duvet Cover & Sham. (Pottery Barn)
7. Russian Nesting Dolls (Etsy)  How cute would these be on a side table?
8. Midas Chair (Rockett St. George)
9. Sahel Wall Planters (Anthropologie)

If you couldn't tell from the picture I LOVE GRAYS AND WHITES AND GOLDS AND NATURAL WOOD TONES AND I could really just go on forever.  When first decorating my apartment, I had a black and white theme going on.  I still love b&w, but I love me so grays and blues and golds.

That's all for today! I look forward to sharing more of my decorating style and ideas in the near future.  Have a lovely week everyone!

Love, Emily

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.