Road trip

Chalk Art

Tuesday, May 24, 2016
8:43 PM

A few weekends ago, my husband and I went to Utah to visit family.  Andrew's sister came home from her LDS mission a few months ago and we hadn't seen her yet!  The last time was saw her was on our wedding day! Almost two years ago!

We had a short, but fun weekend.  We went to a chalk art festival in Bountiful on Saturday with my sister.  It was such a hot afternoon but the artwork was incredible!  I can't imagine creating such awesome art with just chalk!  Here are some of my favorites:



(I swear this picture wasn't taken by a 2 year old.  I was just in a hurry and didn't notice my finger in the way.  But really, how cool is this frog?!)




Sadly, it started raining the next day.

-----

Love, Emily

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.