Idaho

April's adventures//Update

Monday, May 2, 2016
3:45 PM

Here's a glorious update on my life for y'all: 

1. We moved!!! We said goodbye to apt. 705 a few weeks ago.

This was the second bedroom the morning before we moved.  It was very crowded to say the least.

We are almost all settled in and are loving our new place.  We definitely love living in a townhouse.  It's much better than our old 3rd floor apartment.  The only thing left I have to do is decorate our new home.  That won't be finished anytime soon!  I love decorating.  Everything has to be just right before I call a decorating project complete.  Come on over in 2 months and it might be done.


2. We had a mini getaway to Park City, UT.  Andrew and I had one weekend in between school and the start of his internship so we packed up and drove to beautiful Park City!



But first, In N Out. 


We stopped by a home decor store called Hidden Treasures in Shelley, ID.  It was the coolest place ever.  I told Andrew how glad I was we don't live closer.  I would probably spend a little too much money there if given the chance. I went in looking for a few drawer handles.  They had rows and rows of these containers, totally filled with handles.

Our hotel in Park City was awesome.  It was bigger (and much nice) than our entire apartment here in Idaho.  (We stayed here.)  It was gorgeous and such a fun place to stay.  After our vacation we decided we need to go to Park City more often!


3. We got a second car!! Yay! Splitting one car between Andrew and I was not going to cut it any more.  Between work, school, and everything other place we both needed to be at the same time, sharing one car was not enjoyable.  After figuring out a budget, I spent a lot of time researching the kind of car that would be best for us for the next 5+ years.  I decided on...(drum-roll please)... a Ford Escape!  We got a cute Escape that's perfect for our family.  This new car was going to be mine to drive, while Andrew drove around our smaller car.  But somehow Andrew keeps driving it more than me...  Oh well.


4. Preschool starts this week!  For those of you who follow along, I announced a while back that I would be working in the on-campus preschool this semester.  I've had orientation for the past two weeks and am thrilled to get this preschool started!!  I'm a little nervous since this is so new to me, but wow: I'm excited!

Have a lovely rest of your Monday!  And may it pass quickly for all of you. :)


Yep. It's Monday Again - 20 Funny Pics:  

Love, Emily

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Yay!! I cheered when I saw you'd posted. We miss you guys! Glad you're getting all settled in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tellese! We miss you guys too! Come visit soon :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.