Emily and Andrew Garver

Saturday, April 25, 2015
1:49 PM

Hello everyone!

I would just like to introduce myself.  My name is Emily and I am currently going to school here at Brigham Young University-Idaho.  I am originally from Eastern Oregon.  I am majoring in Child Development.  I think it's fascinating to learn about children and how they think and develop.  (It would also be a very handy major to have when I have my own children!)


I recently got married to my best friend, Andrew.  We were sealed in the Mount Timpanogos Temple on August 21, 2014.




(Here's a GORGEOUS picture of the temple we were sealed in, taken by our amazing wedding photographer--Amber Martin located in Provo, Utah.)

Andrew and I had been dating for 8 months when he proposed!  It has been a blur ever since we've gotten engaged with wedding planning, the wedding, two receptions, moving into our new apartment, and going back to school!

Here are some adorable engagement pictures and pictures from our wedding day!










(Our engagement pictures were taken by Rachel Jones)






My brothers and me.



My cute family! :)


My sisters and me.



Andrew and his sisters.



All the sisters!










Everyone who came to the temple.


I love my family and friends and was so happy they were able to share this special day with Andrew and me.

Well, that's all for now!  I'm excited to get this blog up and rolling!


Love, Emily




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.