Currently...

Friday, February 26, 2016
11:13 AM

Holy wow.  The Garver household has been crazy busy the past few weeks.  Here's an update at what has been going on in our lives lately.

1. ANDREW GOT AN INTERNSHIP AND I AM SO VERY HAPPY!  He will be interning with a local company here in Rexburg.  The whole process of applying for internships, interviewing, and accepting was very stressful.  I had no idea.

2. We're moving!  Right after we accepted the internship, we had to hurry and buy a contract to our new place!  (We had to wait until then because we weren't sure if we would be leaving the area for an internship.)  The contracts were going fast, we had no time to take it slow.  We will be moving between semesters in April.  We are so excited for our new place!

3.  I applied and was accepted to work in the on-campus preschool!  I'll be in the preschool this coming spring semester.

4. My family came to visit!  Over the long Valentines weekend, some of my siblings from came up from Utah.  We had a blast.  We ate good food, went shopping, talked for hours, and did so much more.  I wish they could visit more often! :)


(This picture was taken after a special stake conference we attended, with Elder Rasband!! It was such a neat opportunity.)

5. I won a photography giveaway!!!  Andrew and I won a photo session with a talented local photographer.  I'll be sharing a few of those pictures in another post later on.

6. I got sick, then Andrew got sick, then I got sick again.  Seriously, on top of all the busyness around here, getting colds doesn't really fit in with our schedule.  WE'RE DONE WITH YOU, COLDS! GO AWAY!

---

This is such an exciting time in our lives.  We are very grateful for everything that we have been blessed with!  Here's hoping the next few weeks will be a little more relaxing than the last.

Love, 
Emily

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.