Dating

Saturday, June 13, 2015
10:02 PM

Last week in my Family Relations class we talked a lot about the lost art of dating.  So many people today just 'hang-out' and don't take the next step.  It's not as common now days for a guy ask a girl out on a formal, planned date as it was years ago.

I'm a big fan of going on dates.  Most of the guys I used to hang out with never asked me, or any other girl on a date.  When one handsome guy (my future husband) came along and asked me on an OFFICIAL date, it was like a breath of fresh air.

If Andrew never asked me on a date, I would have never really gotten to know him and fallen in love.  Getting to know someone deeply is something that just cannot happen if couples only hang out.

So guys, ASK GIRLS ON DATES!!!  (And girls, it never hurts if you want to initiate the date.)

---

Here's a few pictures we took during our eight and a half months of dating.  It's crazy to see where we've come, all because of that first date on October 10, 2013.

Our first picture together.

Lights at Temple Square.

Last day of Fall Semester 2013.

This was taken when Andrew came to visit me for Valentine's Day.

Times Square.

On top of the Metropolitan Museum of Art.

Canoeing in Idaho.


Love, Emily

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.